Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Hands on video impressions...of the rooster hat?

This will definitely be the most bizarre news I'll report on today.

MTV Multiplayer was able to get their hands on a much coveted item: the preorder bonus rooster hat. They then took some pictures and actually made a minute long video showing it off. I don't think I've ever heard of anything like this, and I am seriously flabbergasted at the insanity of it.

But that doesn't stop me from loving it.

So! You can find the video itself right here...



...and don't forget to check out the photo gallery, which you can grab here.

3 comments:

  1. "This video cannot be viewed outside of the US for copyright reasons"

    Damn it Kotaku! Er.. I mean Scribblenautics. :V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blame MTV here! Sorry dude. I'll see if I can toss it on YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, don't worry, at least the photo gallery is more than enough to convince anyone. :V
    Plus there's no news of the hat over here yet anyway.
    <( ;-; )>

    ReplyDelete