Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Megaton: The Rooster Hat will probably fit your head



I know I was personally worried if the preorder bonus hat would fit on my fat head. And it probably won't, because no joke, my head is stupidly big (clearly it's to hold all my brains). Here we see Jeremiah Slaczka dispelling those fears again - at least for you "typical" and "normal" and "non-freak" heads - and this time he used pictorial evidence.

So if you have normal human adult head I'd say this badboy will fit you just fine. And thank god for that, because look at that thing! It's fucking amazing. On the display shown at Gamestop it might look a bit gimmicky, but in action it looks to be the most hilarious video game item I've ever seen.

1 comment:

  1. I am really glad to see this, I love the hat but was concerned about the size. I have a little trouble finding hats that fit, but it looks like it might fit.

    It is an extremely funny and cool hat. If the game become popular, it could be a big collectors item.

    ReplyDelete